Current issue of P&T
P&T Past Issues
- 2019 (Vol. 44)
- 2018 (Vol. 43)
- 2017 (Vol. 42)
- 2016 (Vol. 41)
- 2015 (Vol. 40)
- 2014 (Vol. 39)
- 2013 (Vol. 38)
- 2012 (Vol. 37)
- 2011 (Vol. 36)
- 2010 (Vol. 35)
- 2009 (Vol. 34)
- 2008 (Vol. 33)
- 2007 (Vol. 32)
- 2006 (Vol. 31)
- 2005 (Vol. 30)
- 2004 (Vol. 29)
- 2003 (Vol. 28)
- 2002 (Vol. 27)
Table of Contents
Program reduced use of IV hydromorphone and morphine.
Strict policies are needed to protect patients.
New treatmetnt has rapid onset of action.
Identifying the best evidence for DOAC use in certain populations.
Case report points to risk of ciprofloxacin–ceftriaxone combination.
Men might have benefited from getting a more complete ED story.
A good bye from Pharmacy and Therapeutics.
Congress divided on drug pricing legislation.
Istradefylline (Nourianz) as adjunctive treatment to levodopa/carbidopa in patients with Parkinson’s disease experiencing “off” episodes.
- PROTEX® Launches PBX-CR(TM) for Temporary Medical Facility Use
- AIKido Pharma Inc. Adopts Plan to Preserve Valuable Tax Assets
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- NCLEX® Exams to Resume in Limited Capacity March 25, 2020
- Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS) Markets, Epidemiology and Forecast to 2030 - Featuring Emerging Drugs AKCEA-ANGPTL3-LRx, Lomitapide, AKCEA-APOCIII - LRx, and ARO-APOC3
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiative To Expand Availability Of VIBATIV® To Treat Hospital-Acquired & Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia Resulting From Coronavirus Infections
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles to Produce Face Masks for First Responders and Health Care Workers
- Global Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Industry Assessment, 2020 Featuring InflaRx, Novartis Pharma, Incyte Corp, UCB Biopharma, and Janssen Pharma
- 2020 Contrast Media Market Assessment Report - Bayer and Daiichi Sankyo are the Leading Players
- Moberg Pharma Enters Financing Agreement of Up To SEK 216 Million for Further Investments in MOB-015
- Milestone Pharmaceuticals Announces Topline Results from First-of-its-kind Phase 3 NODE-301 Trial of Etripamil for At-home Acute PSVT Treatment
- Affinity Health Partners Brings Point Of Care COVID-19 Tests To Its Facilities
- Global Vasomotor Symptoms Market (2017 to 2030) - Featuring TherapeuticsMD, Astellas Pharma & Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Among Others
- Lamellar Ichthyosis (LI) Industry Outlook, 2030 Featuring Emerging Drugs TMB-001, Trifarotene (CD5789), and KB105